Monday, February 8, 2010

Valentines Day just around the corner.  Try Prosecco an Italian sparkling wine instead of Champagne.  Prosecco costs about 1/3 the price and its light, bubbly and fresh fruit in taste.  Carpene Prosecco is my favorite however hard to find.  I know some local Atlanta wine shops carry such as Atlanta Fine Wines on Roswell Rd in the Buckhead area.  Try this fun sparkling wine and let me know what you think. 
For those who love the elegance of Champagne Roederer Cuvee Brut is  great tasting and meets my Taste/Value Ratio.  You can find this Champagne at Total Wine.
There is a great sparkling wine from New Mexico - Gruet and is less expensive than champagne.  I believe Total Wine has this in stock.
Remember Champagne and other sparkling wines go great with just about any food pairing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment